Community leaders engaged with us to grow this region’s broad-based cluster of biotech companies. The Piedmont Triad contributes advancements in nanobiotechnology, regenerative medicine, agricultural biotech, biopharmaceuticals and medical devices. The Center’s office here is located in one of the region’s two developing research parks.
Statewide Challenge: The winner from each of the 5 regional challenges will continue to the statewide challenge for additional mentoring assistance, NC Biotechnology Center Life Science Intelligence team support, promotion, public appearances, and monetary awards.
Regional Assistance Period: Mar–May 2022
The winner from each of the five regional challenges will continue to the statewide challenge for additional mentoring assistance, NC Biotechnology Center Life Science Intelligence team support, promotion, public appearance, and monetary awards.
Statewide Assistance Period: June 2022
• Cindy Rothschild PhD, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
• Daniel Erb, PT, PhD, High Point University
• Gary Green, PhD, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine & GMG Strategy LLC
• Geoff Foster, MS, MBA, Core Technology Molding
• Jerry Barker, Novex Innovations
• Jill Keith, PhD, Winston-Salem State University
• Kim Littlefield, PhD, UNC Greensboro
• Michael Batalia, PhD, CLP, Wide Eyed Technologies LLC
• Michael Kelly, Chair, NC Biotech Piedmont Triad Advisory Committee
• Yonnie Butler, Alamance Community College
• Johanna S. Dutton, PhD , Cone Health Ventures, Prinnovo
• Lou Anne Flanders-Stec, MBA Launch Greensboro, Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
• Walter Farabee, MBA Greater Winston-Salem Inc.
• Sherine Obare, PhD, Joint School of Nanoscience & Nanoengineering
• Sherry Scullion, MBA Scullion Strategy Group (SSG)
• Malay Shah, MBA, Venture South
• Megann Vaughn Watters, MBA, Lab Corp
· Rick Leander, LFB Holdings
· Rives Bird, Rives Consult, LLC
· Mike Bukovich, Vertical Curve
· Jeff Livesay, CopyForward Inc.
· Michael Schafer, NM Venture Capital
· Bobbie Shrivastav, Benekiva
· Monica Doss, Business of Science (ad hoc)
· Cindy Rothschild PhD, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP (ad hoc)
· Geoff Foster, MS, MBA, Core Technology Molding (ad hoc)
· Jerry Barker, Novex Innovations (ad hoc)